Remote Management & Support Overview
With the pace of business constantly increasing and the demand for IT support within minutes rather than hours, we adapted our support model to accommodate this requirement in order to provide our clients with direct access to a skilled technician. In addition to this we can also manage all your desktops and servers with our integrated asset management tool to get access to computer specifications for hardware and software. This allows us to even provide you with detailed hardware & software audits across hundreds of systems within minutes.
How it Works: Leftclick Live
We install a light weight agent on each of your computers (Windows or MAC) which we support and monitor. This agent connects to our Leftclick Live server via your internet connection that allows us to manage and control your system as needed. This connection is completely secure and it’s impossible for our technicians to gain access to your system without your authorization.
You will also notice a leftclick live icon on your desktop and this will allow you to log problems directly to our helpdesk. There are a range of other benefits and features available as detailed below.
This service is primarily for our SLA (service level agreement) clients as added value to our service offering. Please contact us here for further information on applying for a SLA.
- Unlimited support during standard business hours (Excludes: After-hour work, Disaster recovery and new installations)
- Centralized Desktop/Server Management
- Asset Management
- Integrated remote control
- Supports Windows & MAC clients
- Mobile management available
- Automatic notifications for critical events
- Proactive monitoring
- Software/hardware audits made easy
- Live chat with support technician
- Access to FAQ’s